Var24 International - Web Development Romania

Our Services What We Do

Web Development

We have an excellent team of web development professionals who are experienced enough to develop applications of any complexity.

Automation tools

We can develop any custom demand for web automations (Web Crawlers, Web Post Submissions etc.). They work while you sleep.

Design & UX

We are idea-driven, working with a strong focus on design and user experience. We love the idea that "less is more".

Google Adwords

We help you create and manage Google Adwords campaigns that guarantees your success on-line.

Social Media

We optimize your online presence with the latest and most effective social media & search engine optimization techniques.

Digital Strategy

We work closely with you to understand your challenges and goals in the digital world.

Content Management

Your website needs to constantly evolve. You need to keep it fresh and always up-to-date. We create websites that can be managed with ease by you.

Remote Assistance

We offer a high-level of support and various tools, such as screen sharing remote assistance, to remedy any and all issues you may encounter.

Our Clients What We've Done So Far

We value our international clients and we provide high quality web and software development. We have 70% of our clients from MENA region (Middle East and North Africa). The rest of 30% is represented by clients from European Union and United States of America.

Our services range from digital strategy and marketing campaigns to software development and maintenance services.

Dress and the City
Freshome Tumblr
Aman Insurance Dubai
PRET A MANGER London
Double Tree by Hilton
Estetic DYN Clinic
Dubai Film and TV Comission
BAUR Deutschland
Automobi
NAMSHI
Benvenuti Casa
SAMMY dress

Feel free to ask us questions Contact Us

Our Address

Oradea Trade Center Building

Nufarului Street, no. 30

Oradea, Romania

Our Phone

(40)-745-217-362